We know the feeling to wear something you love as much as you can. The last thing you want to happen is that your items change color, bend into different shapes or even worse.
'It's also very easy for your earring to end up in your favourite garment.'
- Take your jewellery of before you go to sleep. They harm you or you harm them. You don’t want to wake up with an earring in your ear or a necklace in your hair.
- Don’t use chemicals to clean, they are very agressive for delicate materials. A soft brush and mild soap will do
- Keep them apart when you store them, chains seems to love each other cause they tangle up very easily. You don’t want this to happen to your jewellery, fragile items might break when you try to untangle them.
- When you are getting ready in the morning or evening, make sure the last thing you do when you leave the house is put on your jewellery. Perfume, deodorant and all kinds of moisturizers will harm your jewellery. It’s also very easy for your earring to end up in your favourite garment.
- Keep your jewellery away from the sun, the color of gems will alter when they are exposed to sunlight.
- You can use a little soft and clean cloth to polish your jewellery to increase their shine.
'...chains seems to love each other cause they tangle up very easily.'